Thursday, December 18

Blatant Blog Post Steal

I stole this from Urbzen. Is is stealing if I admit I stole the idea? Or is it really just like citing? I think I've been spending too much time signing honor codes..stupid finals.

Either way, great blog and particularly great post.

Apparently this is from something called GodTube :

girls are like apples on trees.
the best ones are at the top of the tree.
the boys don’t want to reach for the good ones
because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt.
instead, they just get rotten apples from the ground that arent so good but easy
so the apples at the top think that somethings wrong with them
when in reality they are amazing.
they just have to wait for the right boy to come along
the one who’s brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.
DID GOD PUT U AT THE TOP?

URBZEN author Stephanie's comment: "Perhaps I’m just a bitter rotten whore apple, but things sound pretty self-righteous at the top of the tree. "


I'm sad that I think of the response myself.. but she is a writer, and I'm just a part-time blogger. So I'll steal her funny response and pass it along for all to appreciate.

Also, does anyone know what Godtube is? Is it like youtube? Anyone?

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I have no idea what Godtube is, but I got this in a forwarded email once. I always knew there was something about it that rubbed me the wrong way. Now I know what it was!